Complete, Compassionate Care
Our team is dedicated to your pet’s health!
Feline Upper Respiratory Infection Clinical Trial
Raintree Animal Hospital is conducting a clinical trial for cats with upper respiratory infections. Cats must be at least 12 weeks old, weigh at least 1.9 pounds, and currently exhibit signs of an upper respiratory infection. All breeds and sexes accepted. This is a placebo-based trial for a liquid medication given once daily for 7 days. Qualified candidates will receive exams, lab work, and medication at NO CHARGE and will receive a monetary hospital credit for completion of this 13-day trial to use toward any additional service. For more information and to see if your pet qualifies, please call us at 970-482-1987.
Feline Diabetes Clinical Trial
Have a cat with diabetes or clinical signs suspicious of diabetes (excessive thirst, excessive urination, tiredness, weight loss despite a normal or increased appetite)?
Let’s work together to fight for independence from daily insulin injections! Ask about participation in a FREE* investigational trial that may lead to an oral treatment option for cats with diabetes.
Call us today for more information or visit DiabetesCatStudy.com
*For study-related care in qualifying patients.
Feline Chronic Kidney Disease with Anemia
Does Your Cat Have Chronic Kidney Disease with Anemia?
Find out if you can enroll your cat in a new clinical study for Feline CKD. Enrollment Criteria:
- Must weigh greater than 4.4 lbs
- Must be 1+ years old at start of study
- Must be vaccinated against, or tested Negative for FeLV or FIV
- Must be able to be handled for study procedures
- Must not be intended for breeding, pregnancy, or lactation
- Cannot have Urinary Tract Infection unless treated effectively before start
- Cannot have obvious signs of GI Bleeding
- Hyperthyroid cats are accepted if surgical or radiation treatment occurred 6 months ago or longer
Contact us to see if your cat can enroll!